Tuesday, November 30, 2010

catching up!!












      So, I finally was able to add more pic's!! It was driving me crazy...what's a post without pictures???
As you can see, we visited Santa last evening...and he was a hit!! He loved the kiddos, and was so interested in our story...he asked about Ageze & Tesfa, and how long they've been a part of our family...he was one kind Santa!! Ageze asked for a green car, Tesfa said Toys(like we need more of those!!) Kate said Ice skates, and Grant said food for the orphans...sweet boy! He's got a big heart, that boy:) Anyhow, this was a quick recap in pics' from our wknd...Grant & Kate had their 6 mo. followup Hep A shot today...they were brave!! And in the last two days, I've visited with two amazing ladies who have Africa, Adoption, The Orphan, Widow on their hearts & minds BIG TIME!!! Love talking with people who relate!! It sounds like they are eating, praying, thinking...Adoption...it's true Ladies...it's a God Thing!!! It makes my heart smile..knowing that their will be a few less orphans. Love it!!!And, most importantly, Love what God is doing in the lives of these families:)  Well, off to meet up with a few friends...caramel rolls & hot cocoa calling my name!!!( oh, and of course...what would a girls night out be without talking adoption???ha!!) Heres a quick peek at our 2010 family ornament!!! Ageze can't stop staring at his name...he loves to see his name & picture with ours!!!
                                                                        xo kristen

2 comments:

  1. Ageze's smile almost has me in tears-beautiful!
    I'm jealous of your women's night out, sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I showed my Eli Shimeles your blog yesterday and before I even said anything, he screamed, " MY AGEZE! MY TESFA!! MY FRIENDS!!" They definitely don't forget.....

    ReplyDelete