Friday, November 12, 2010

THIS IS IT...

So...I know I've mentioned this many times before...but, since returning from Ethiopia...I can't shake this overwhelming feeling( a good overwhelming!!) that my heart feels...I LONG to do more...I LONG to make an impact...And guess what....I found what my heart has been looking for...ONE CHILD CAMPAIGN!! I've heard of this organization in the past few months, checked their blog here & there, been inspired, and up until today felt that..here I have this strong desire to HELP, Make a difference in a child's life...and each & every organization I have been emailing or contacting...seemed they needed no help...or should I say...MY HELP!! So, I've continued to search..not only on the internet,FB, and all that...but my heart!! I emailed the founder of One Child Campaign...he promptly emailed back and left me his number...so..I stepped out of my comfort zone...and called him!! I had one of the nicest conversations I've had in a long time...He GETS IT!! He LOVES ETHIOPIA & it's People...and he's doing something about it...and I plan on making a difference...not only for this great organization..but for Ethiopia!!! So, thank you Caleb for taking time out of your busy day, and visiting with me!! So, go ahead...check out this super fantastic organization.........
                                       http://www.onechildcampaign.com/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment