Friday, November 19, 2010

4 month's home...

Well, yesterday was the actual day...We returned home 4 months ago...July18th,2010...I would love to tell you about that day again & again, but I'm beginning to think that'll bore you!! So, instead I'll tell you how everyone is doing...the kids are adjusting to each other more & more every day...it's wonderful to see them playing with one another, sharing hugs, kisses & I Love You's!! It's so funny, because when we'd hear about Ageze & Tesfa while we were waiting...we couldn't help but think that Grant & Ageze reminded us of each other...not only did their personalities seem to match but also their looks!! I would tell people.."Don't they look alike?", and they would look at me like I was crazy...funny thing is...I get told all of the time how much they resemble one another..They definitely both take on the 1st child thing...they always think they are right, love to tattle, and are best buds one minute, and the next they are wrestling!! Ageze is a very good listener...I usually only have to ask/tell him one time...then he follows thru!! He is such a happy, content, joyful natured little guy...we love him:) And you see, Tesfa & Kate are a bit alike...they are both very stubborn, love to snuggle, and their feelings get hurt veryyy easily...Kate loves being a big sister..she does so well with them both, and Tesfa loves being the baby...people ask him what his name is...and he usually says.."Tesfa baby!!"
So, I am so happy to say...our life is feeling so very normal...besides the occasional fight, hair-pulling & tattle-telling...which I wouldn't have it any other way!! Because that's all normal stuff!!! And guess who's celebrating their half-b-day tomorrow...AGEZE!! He is so very excited...he's been counting down the days all week...stay tuned for his b-day pic's!! For now, I'll leave you with a few pic's from our homecoming day!!
                                                                            joy...
                                                                awwwww....I'm home!!!
                                                           sleepy & sick little guy...
                                                   look at Ageze's face..excitement!!  
                                                                       my boys:)

                                                                      Love this pic:)
                                            We were so blessed to have so much support!!
                                                                    xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment