Thursday, November 11, 2010

are you my 25,000th visitor???


Okay...so to all of you faithful leapoflove visitors...whoever is my 25,000th hit will receive this yummy treat!!So, when you visit my blog..scroll to the bottom, and if you are that ONE lucky 25,000th visitor...leave me a comment, your name,address etc...and the goodness will be on it's way! ( sorry, the kiddos aren't included!!)
   And if you want to learn more about this coffee, the mission & the fundraising possibilities...check out
http://www.963missions.com/ We sold this yummy stuff  before & during our adoption process, and we found it to be a great fundraiser!!!     xo kristen

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at your blog when my computer crashed when it came back up I hit restore all and when I scrolled down it said 25,001. Not sure if this meant I was 25,000 or not. This is my first time reading your blog I found you on the adoption blog hop.

    Be blessed

    Ashlee
    http://ourjourneytoadoption.beckfamily143.com/
    paulandashlee143@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete