Friday, December 10, 2010

NuDred...it really works!!!




                                                      here's the simple little tool!!!
Okay, so I'm sure I'm not the only one...but the whole hair issue has been a tough one for me!! I mean, Ageze & Tesfa are adorable no matter what, but their Do's definitely needed a little help!! And that's where NuDred & Jen Briola come in!! As I was looking at Jen's blog, I saw the cutest sight ....her little guy Eli Shimeles & his beautiful loc's..oh my...what a cutie!! So, I sent her a message, asking her how she did it...and I got like 3 pages of info from her...not kidding!!! Jen-the info has been sooo helpful, even if it took an hour to read it..ha!! So, we went ahead & ordered the nudred...go to  www.nudred.com  and find it there!! It took Kasey & I to figure out exactly how to make it work the best way..but, we did it!! The boys keep saying.."Ageze & Tesfa Beautiful Ethiopia hair!!" Check out this cuteness!! The kids were thrilled this morning as they went off to school...Kate has her Christmas Party & Grant has a friend's Birthday party after school...and this momma is being treated to The Carrie Underwood Concert tonight...thanks Mom & Dad!! Hope your Friday is Fabulous!!                             xo Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found your latest post on Kristy's
    blog. I am most curious about the NuDred. If I order it, will the directions with the product be enough for me to figure it out? My son is 17 and is growing his hair out and this looks perfect. If you could email me and let me know, that would be great!
    Thanks!
    Robin
    robinljohnstone@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHHH! They are SO stinkin' cute! I knew they would be. Congrats -- it's perfect on them. So now the question -- to keep them in as locs or not?? It's nice to have the option, right? Great job, Mom & Dad! You can tell how happy they are in the photos.

    ReplyDelete