Friday, December 31, 2010

OUR 2010....

                                                                2010
  How can I accurately describe our past year??? God's Presence, Blessings, Good, bad, the ugly, growth, the best, the worst, couldn't be better, happy, sad, fun, not-so-fun, exciting, adventure, spiritual growth, patience, not-so-patient, hope, love......
   There are really so many more words that could describe 2010 for me...but I will leave you with those!!
The one's that I hope carry on to 2011 would be... Presence of God,  Adventure, Good, the best, fun, happy, exciting, growth, hope, patience & love!! But you know what??? I'm so glad we experienced all of the not so great emotions/times as well...That's what keeps me growing. And I'm SOOO FAR from being done growing. And I couldn't be happier. I pray that the year 2011 will be a year of learning, more spiritual growth, settling, contentment, more family time, more family dinners, and possibly a new camera!!! hehe!!!
   So, this being my last post of 2010, I will leave you with a few fave pic's & verses that have been significant to me.... & maybe you??   xo kristen    
Isaiah 40:31 - but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12

Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world. James 1:27

And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.
Matthew 18:5
I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!
Matthew 25:40

Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.
Isaiah 1:17

Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.
Psalms 68:5-6



            








1 comment: