Monday, January 3, 2011

Coincidence??

So, with it having been Christmas and all, we've done our fair share of watching kids' movies!! What's even crazier is that every one of the movies we watched had the word "orphan," "adoption," or "orphanage" in it...So, why is it that my ears perk up every time I hear those words?? I mean, I'm so glad they do, but I have to admit...in the waaayyyy past...I could've watched these very same movies & probably thought nothing of it. But, I'm so glad I think something of it now!!  So, I'm sure you're curious what movies they were...
   Santa Paws...really cute movie...G rated!!( and really not too much about Santa.)
 Toy Story 3...would'nt recommend it personally...but to each their own.
Legends of the Guardians(sp?) animated owl movie..who are orphaned. Rated G
Despicable Me...I didn't watch it myself..but Grant & Kate said.."mom, they are talking about orphans!"
Free Willy 3...Oh, how I love Free Willy Movies....and yep, talked about being orphaned, and not having a spot in life...how sad, but true...like I mean, somewhere to belong, belonging to someone...not to an orphanage, but to a family!!!
                                              Are you that spot for someone??
                                                       xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment