Wednesday, January 12, 2011

better late than never...

Well, like I said in my previous post...we were going to a friends house to celebrate Ethiopian Christmas!! We had a fun night with lots of friends & really yummy food!! Our version of Himbasha was a hit...Ageze still says..."momma make good Himbasha!!" Grant chose not to wear his Ethiopian attire, but the rest of them couldn't resist...and well, I simply couldn't resist kissing on my sweet kids!!



                                     So, there you have a few pic's from our crazy, fun night!!

            I'll leave you with a few pic's of our last few days...each of them makes me smile!!
                                                Kate having her own little tea-party!!
                                                          Tesfa loves his orange julius
                                                 one cute boy with a mustache!!
                                                            silly girl!!
                                                          yum...thanks nana!!
                                                     Tesfa & cousin Abby...cute!!
                                       yes, Kate painted Tesfa's toenails...sorry Kasey!!


                                                  Ageze playing...finally!!!
                                                      
                                                  my beautiful flowers from my love!! ( I guess I should say..."our"....the kids think daddy sent them to us!!!)
                                                                 xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment