Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new hair-do(for Ageze!) missing teeth, and my silly kiddos!!

So, as I'm sure you are aware, we've had a bit of a hard time learning the how-to's about the boys' hair...we finally got it down pat...and then, just like that...Ageze wanted to cut his off, like his friend, Joshua!! I was completely shocked...he has been very finicky(sp?) about his do!! One day he insists on having it washed, which then has ended in full-blown tears, yelling in Amharic, & puling at his hair...the next...he is asking to wash his beautiful hair, and have it cut!! He is one silly, very smart boy:) So, here is his latest hair-do!!



     So, the other night I was looking at Kate, and I asked her if she lost her little tooth...she responded.."no!" So, I peeked at her mouth, and her crazy little tooth had been sucked up into her gums..yes, im serious...it was very strange!! So, if you know me, I love pulling teeth, so , once I pushed down on her gums, the tooth popped down & I yanked it...gently of course!! She was totally surprised:)
 Oh, and of course the tooth fairy delivered her $3.00 the next morning...what can I say...it was a stinker of a tooth!!......


    Lastly....last night while I was scrubbing the floors...the kids were mysteriously quiet!! That doesn't happen very often around the Gilliss House...I glanced upstairs...and oh my....hilarious!!! For 15 minutes last night, I was the momma to 4 very silly, beautiful girls!! HA!!(they had even put lipstick on!!)

                       We Love you & miss you like crazy dad(papa!)...wish you were here to see us being our silly selves!! We are counting down with our chain!!! Momma doesnt like playing single mom...hehe!!
                                                                     xo kristen & crew

1 comment:

  1. Lovin the new 'do and the boys in drag -- happens a lot here at Casa Briola too! Twirling in jeans just isn't as much fun, ya know?

    ReplyDelete