Monday, November 22, 2010

winter wonderland...


NOT!! Not for this momma...I really dislike this cold weather stuff...especially when it is only 6 degrees when you are driving the kiddos to school in the am...ick! I'd much rather just keep them all bundled up at home & enjoy hot cocoa & movies!! To school they went..or I should say...Kate. Grant is home sick today, so he is enjoying being in a nice toasty house, lounging on the couch etc...poor Kate:( Anyhow, since yesterday was the first day it actually snowed quite a bit...Kate, Ageze & dad ventured out...while Tesfa, Grant & myself watched out the window..wondering...why in the world would you wanna be out in that??Ha!! Ageze really likes it, along with Kate...Tesfa says, "momma, Tesfa no likey brrr snow!" I'm with you Tes!! And well, sick little Grant just couldn't be out in it..this momma said ...nope!! I'm already looking forward to going to Georgia in February!!! Bring on the warmth:) xo kristen
            sorry for the lack of pic's..my computer was not behaving:(

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't look forward to the school days! With little ones the snow days are pretty cozy (and we don't have to leave the house)! But SIX degrees?? YIKES. Keep that in your state, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete