Sunday, November 7, 2010

orphan sunday...Nov. 7th,2010




As we were sitting at the counter this morning, I couldn't help but think that a year ago...We as a family were thinking & praying for our children & siblings across the world..fully aware that they were in fact orphans.... I am thankful that each & every night, Ageze & Tesfa are able to experience our good-night kisses, prayers, and overall..A FAMILY THAT LOVES THEM! Are YOU that family?? Quite a few months ago, I put this above link on my blog.. http://www.hopeisfading.org/ if you have never taken the time to watch this quick snip...please DO NOW!!(don't forget to mute my music on the right sidebar of my blog!) And then, as a family, pray how God might use YOU in bringing HOPE to an orphan!!!   Here's a quick peek at what LOVE can do for a child...
                                                             xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment