Monday, November 8, 2010

The M.O.R.E. Project

You are probably wondering what this title means...well, first I'll give you a bit of background...If you know me, you know I love anything kids!! I also Love anything that has to do with helping someone.......
especially, yep, you've got it...KID'S!! So, really for quite some time now, I've been searching for a way I can make a difference in childrens lives...yes, we did adopt two precious little guys into our family...brought them home July 18th, 2010..to be exact...but I don't want to stop there...I want to do MORE!! Having seen the significant need while in Ethiopia...I simply cannot get them, their lives, their country off of my mind...And well, I consider that a good or I should say a "GOD" thing!! Anyhow, I've been praying for an outlet that God might use me & my love for children...and that's where the M.O.R.E. Project comes in....The MORE Project stands for"Monavie Operation Rescue!" Now some of you might recognize the word.."Monavie!" And you are probably thinking...oh,c'mon...that's another one of those network marketing scams...Stop right there....go to your computer & type in http://www.themoreproject.org/ What you are about to read & discover should make you want to do something!! For me & my family, this means that we will be sharing our lives with people, sharing the love of Christ, sharing the unlimited possibilities with the Monavie Company...better health & better wealth( yes, I would like my husband to not work soooo much, so that we could have more family time!!)So, if this an avenue where I can bring people health, weath, and the amazing More Project...why wouldn't I?? Their mission states:The MORE Project seeks to change lives & restore families living in poverty in Brazil.MORE adheres to a philosophy of love & compassion to support those whom society has left behind.We focus on providing individuals with skills,resources, and support so they can free themselves & their families FOREVER from the cycle of poverty & begin new lives filled with HOPE,HEALTH & DIGNITY!! Well, it doesn't end there...I DARE you to take a close peek...what you find will surprise you...and it doesnt end with that...you will find yourself getting healthier, wealthier (and not just monetarily speaking...) & helping people in need!! I've been reading the "shack", and I found a good quote...GROWTH is CHANGE & CHANGE CAN BE RISKY!! Lord, I want to continue to change, I don't want to be comfortable, I have seen first hand what these 3rd world countries endure, & Lord, Let me be your hands & feet...whether it be by educating people on The MORE PROJECT, Leading a mission trip, or by spreading your love...Thank you for loving me. Amen. xo kristen I'm hoping & believing that the MORE PROJECT will be developed in Ethiopia!!!  p.s. if you have any further questions about the MORE PROJECT or MONAVIE..please call me or leave me a msg under comments & I will get back to you!!  Also, I will be having a meeting at my house on Saturday, November 13th @ 1:00..so, for those of you that live in the Bismarck/Mandan area...Please come and here about how you can help the people of Brazil!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment