Monday, March 8, 2010

this and that....

Ok, I've just finished reading today's post at www.babeofmyheart.com and you definitely all need to check it out!! What an amazing thing these women and families are doing!! I want to do more!! Do you feel led to sponsor a child?? I mean, look at those faces...Such a wonderful organization,that I myself am still learning about..All along, I have felt that once our boys are home, I too, would like to help in some way, whether it be sponsoring a child or two, helping out in an organization such as wiphan, or just speaking about my love for children, and encouraging others to pray about the ways that God might use them....are the children of Ethiopia,China,United States tugging at your heart??? Do you have an extra $37.00/month that could be used to sponsor a child?? This week my prayer for each one of you,would be that you keep your heart and arms wide open, you never know how God will fill you up??? On to our weekend events... Saturday the kids and I did an Easter craft..oh, how they love messing, but I have to say, they both did a wonderful job, and have now been enjoying giving them to friends and family(pics to come!!). 6:30 never comes soon enough, thats the time when Kasey is ours for the rest of the weekend...oh, how we love having him home with us!! Sunday was a day full of do whatever we want,whenver we want..so we were able to hang out with my brother and his family,eat a little texas roadhouse..mmm, went to Old Navy,Shopped for all four of the kids...gosh, I like the sound of that!! And had our pics taken with the boys pics!! Yep, we had our picture taken holding our 8x10 photos of the boys,so when they receive those, we hope they will know they have been a part of our family for a long time already!! the kids were so excited about doing that..you should see their faces!! And now onto the week ahead...ughhhh.. did I mention I could really use the sun!! Wishing you all a great week!!   xo Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment