Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh Happy Day:)

You know, why is it that on school days, I have to wake the kids up from their slumber..and on weekends they are up at 6!! I'm not totally complaining,since I'm a morning person myself,but it's just kinda funny,that it usually works that way!!Anyhow, glad I was up,because at 6:11 we got an e-mail from our case worker..no court date YET,but two very precious videos of the boys!! They are only about 20 sec. each,but love,love them!! Nothing like starting our morning off right!! Then, I attended a womens event/brunch at our church,which was amazing...fellowship with other women,brunch,worship,and a great speaker. We each received a little kite,which helped remind me that spring is on it's way....or,actually here..today!! So, Happy Spring!!She (our speaker) reminded us that god is here with us, look at the grass waving in the wind,the wind blowing,birds chirping..we don't always need to look up to find him. He IS right HERE!! Then, when we got home,I thought I'd get the mail,and wouldn't you know..there it was..our I-171 H!!
This is the last approval that we needed,required to bring our boys home!! So, now we are praying for a speedy court date!! Getting Closer to our boys,and to a family of 6!!! Have a fun Saturday..xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment