Saturday, March 13, 2010

opinions,advice, suggestions??????

OK, so here goes....So, you all know about the big change that ET is introducing as of this last week...well, now, not quite sure when it goes into effect,and if WE will be affected at all!!! But it's definitely got this mind of mine thinking,hoping,pondering......well, i guess I never even thought about the fact that once the boys pass court that they are ours...yep,by ET regulations they would be officially OURS!! So, even if we DON'T have to be present for court,why not go a few weeks before our embassy date,and get the boys then??? I mean,why wouldn't I??? So, I'm thinking we(grant &kate&myself)would travel over,stay at a guest house ,pick up our boys and bond,play,spend time together,and just have a great time enjoying ET a bit longer than we originally planned??? Then, once it is time to come home,have Kasey fly over,and pick all 5 of us up...yep, I must admit, I think I'd need a bit of help with all 4 kiddos traveling home,don't ya think?? So, back to the point...Have any of you traveled to a 3rd world country with your children in tow?? They are almost 6,and almost 8 years of age. Does this idea sound crazy?? I would really appreciate any and all good/bad experiences you have had with taking your children along.... the idea of having the boys there after passing court and not being able to be with them drives me bonkers, and the thought of leaving Grant and Kate that long,drives me bonkers,also...what's a mom to do???  Thanks in advance for your opinions/suggestions...good or bad!!!! xo Kristen    oh, and today we got the boys' bedroom somewhat in order...yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment