Tuesday, March 9, 2010

gotta love an update!!

Today we received a fun little update on "the boys!" Right now, within our agency there are a few families that are in ET. They have been so sweet in getting info on our boys and all of the other kiddos as well!! So you wanna hear a bit about them??? This is from one of the moms..."A": What a doll.I loved this little guy.He just muddled about and had a great time with the stickers:)Loved to play outside with sticks!No toys Needed:)Well, our house definitely has enough toys,but I guess I gotta work on the stick part!! Ok, now onto "Mr. T":So adorable,I could eat him up!The type of boy that I just wanted to squeeze!!He ate bananas and cookies the day my mom and I went,and I have a picture of him with it all over his face!!! He definitely makes himself known!! Well, it sure sounds as though he loves hugs and attention...he won't lack that around here!!  So thanks to you(you know who you are!!) for sending us these sweet thoughts on our boys..We love it!! Anyhow, there is actually another mom there that has been able to get their weights/heights/shoe sizes..etc..so that will be helpful in our preparing for them!! Thinking about all of the families this week that have court dates!! Praying for all of you!! Can't wait till it's our turn!!! Grant and Kate sure enjoy hearing about their brothers...they want to hear about them over and over!!! I can hardly wait till Grant and Kate meet them face to face, how precious will that be!!! AAAAAhhhhh....court date come...we want our boys home...all together as a family of 6!!! Maybe tomorrow will be our lucky day!!!  Time to tuck the kiddos in...
xo kristen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the prayers, Kristen! So hoping that you get news of a court date soon (I'm thinking it's about time to be hearing about some more!!). Those updates really are the best......

    ReplyDelete