Friday, March 19, 2010

any news??

You know it's bad when:
#1: I check my e-mail like 50 times a day(seriously!) waiting for updates!
#2: while checking my e-mail, I refresh the page just in case there is an email that just hasn't shown yet...aaahhh...I feel nuts!
#3: I call our wonderful case worker,simply to hear her voice,in hopes that she will have some great news!!(even when there is no news to be had, I sincerely enjoy talking to her!)
#4: I'm at a friends house,and ask to check my e-mail!!!(aaah...pathetic,huh??)
     So, there it is, yes,I am feeling quite impatient,and I do know that the timing will be perfect,and honestly I am just so crazy excited to get them home, that I can hardly stand it!! Anyhow, While waiting for our boys, I have our two awesome kids here with us,and for that I am blessed. We have been enjoying this weekend,the kids have spring break,so that means 4 days OFF!! LOVE having them home with me!! Today we spent the morning with friends at Creative Clay,and painted away!! Grant had his kidney checkup on Wed. and well, not what we were hoping to hear..he has to go back in 3 months for another scan...his kidney is still not wanting to drain...so, if you could keep him(and his kidney,he says!)in your prayers,we would love that!! Kate has lost her 2nd tooth,and wow...she now hopes the tooth fairy will bring her a new skirt!! I told her the tooth fairy is much too small to carry a skirt with her!! wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!  Hoping for warmer weather,and of course,a COURT DATE!!   xo Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment