Thursday, March 25, 2010

pics for our boys!!!

Once we pass court we are able to send the boys 2 special items...one was the id bracelets we made for them,and we obviously wanted to send them photos of us(and them with us!!)So, Kasey and I spent much of yesterday printing photos out,laminating,buying scrapbook paper for the back of the photos,and going to Bead Chicks(a bead store,here in town) to assemble our photo lanyards..what do you think?? We chose cute,boyish paper for the backs,laminated 10 photos each for both of the boys,and added a special note to each of them,which is also laminated! Wonder what they'll think when they see the photo of them in our pic(yep,we had photos taken of us,holding their 8x10 photos...)???And,better yet,they both have the same photos...so maybe they will put it together that they are coming home to the same family!!!  I sure wish I could be a little bird in the room when they receive them!! We love you "A" and "T",and we will be there soon!! 6 more days till court...just think, in 1 wk,I will hopefully be the momma of 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo kristen

2 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT idea!! I love it and I love the scrapbook paper you chose!! I am a big scrapbooker, myself! I am waiting for a court date and then I will need to get busy doing something like this too!! Great Job!
    -Stacey C (from IAN)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen that is an awsome gift for the two boys. I can not wait to meet them.

    ReplyDelete