Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thinking about our boys..

We have been receiving a lot of updated photos lately which is such a blessing but painful.  Usually it feels like, "o.k. this will hold us over for awhile" but I have been feeling so anxious lately.  We have seen these little faces since Jan. 14th and our hearts have been captured by them just like it was when we saw Grant and Kate for the first time.  I wish they knew how much they are loved already and that they have a family that is praying for them every night and counting the days till we bring them home.  I know that I am in love with these boys when I can watch the guy on Bizarre Foods from the Travel Channel go to Ethiopia and think that I will eat that if I have too, just to get them.  Ok, maybe not the raw camel kidney (probably skip that meal).

Sending a prayer tonight to our boys that they might know that they are wanted and loved.  We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment