Monday, March 22, 2010

Court Date!!!!

We received "the call" we've been waiting for today!! I got a text this morning,that our friends had just received their court date..march 29th..and so happy for them and their family..and so I waited,and waited..and waited..and no call. So about 2:30,I stopped down at Kaseys work to say hi,and he opened his e-mail to such a beautiful sight...a wonderful woman that had recently been in ET,had taken video of "A", He is being spoken to ,being told to say hi!,which i think is "selam"?? Anyhow, he goes on to say "selam,mommy"....oh, how sweet is that,i could just cry..he must know he has a mommy..I pray for his little heart.."I'm coming sweet boy,it is true,you and "T"have a mommy,daddy,brother and sister that love you soooo much, not too much longer, and we'll be there to pick you both up...get ready for hugs and kisses galore!!" But until that day comes, I know they are both being taken care of very well, and It looks like they are both so loved there..that does a mommy's heart good!! So, anyways, After seeing that very cute video, I got in my car, and went to pick up the kids...then Kasey called me and said,"How does March 31st,sound?" What?? I wanted "the call",and better yet he received the call at 10:00 this a.m,and didn't listen to his voicemail until 3:00,so therefore i worried,and wondered all day for nothing...well, not for nothing..But a wonderful COURT DATE!! So,as you can tell, Our house is full of excitement,and a whole lotta "a" and "t" video watching!!!! Happy monday to you all,and praying for a successful court date,for us and the other families that have them this week,and next...And those to come!! Thanks Aneata and Jocelyn for the wonderful news,and video...We adore it all!! xo kristen

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting that court date!! Even better, it's not very far away! ~Dardi

    ReplyDelete