Monday, June 4, 2012

3 days. 5 days. forever.

In 3 short days we are headed here....


















& in 5 short, but very long days we will have her in our arms again:) Forever!!!!!

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to hear that infectious laugh of hers, hug her & never let go, & hear her sweet, precious little voice. We are so ready to have her home & begin our life as a family of 7!!

We would so appreciate prayers for this coming week...for safe & smooth travels, good health for all of us, my parents...as they will be watching our other 4 here, Ariyat...as she is leaving everyone & everything that is familiar to her....may this transition go as smooth as possible. May she feel the love that we have for her. For our 4 here, that the week might cruise on by...the excitement & anticipation they are feeling is so awesome, but they might feel like 7 days is lasting forever...I guess I should say...my parents might feel like 7 days is forever!! ha!! Thank you so much for thinking about & praying for all of us. We appreciate all of the well wishes, words of encouragement, prayer, financial support so, so very much!!! May you feel the same amount of love in return. We certainly feel blessed & loved!! xo

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet you all, and hear her infectious laugh in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo excited for you!! I hope your time together in Ethiopia is extra special!! Excited to see her home with her whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled that you are finally going to pick her up! I mean - look at that smile!

    ReplyDelete