Sunday, October 23, 2011

randomness...but good.









 A while back, I had taken a few pix of our youngest...so, last Sunday am...the kids were lookin pretty sweet, so had to snap a few pix on our way out!! And, well, I couldn't post just 3 of the kiddos pix...I had to include our little man again!! Besides, who doesn't want to see that sweet smile again?!

This will probably end up being a random post but had to share a couple cute things...
 The other day while we were driving...Kate said..."Nana's house is the best place on earth!!"....From the back seat, Ageze said..."No, Kate...Ethiopia is the best place on earth!!!!" Too cute not to share!

 In adoption related news..... We are just waiting on our I-171H to come back...then our stuff should be on it's way to Ethiopia, Then we wait for our court date!! Exciting stuff!! We received about 10 pix of our sweet girl last evening....Wow!! She makes me smile!! The gal who sent them commented on how happy & beautiful she is! Her smile is contagious:) So thankful for the pictures we get!! Wishing I could hop on a plane & be with her!

     Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!       xo

1 comment: