Sunday, October 16, 2011

tHe FaRm....& fundraiser!!!






















recently, my parents bought a bit of land/farm/hunting property:) Up until we made our first trip out to this serene sounding place...I was telling my family..."I could totally live on the farm, have some chickens, cows, horses...etc" Well, that 1 1/2 drive cured me!! I still love the idea of farm life...but with 5 kids, probably not the most realistic dream I've ever had!!! Wish it were a bit closer to town!!! We all had a fun Saturday out there playing & exploring, though!! We look forward to many more days spent out there with our family!! had to post a few pics of my cowgirl & comboys!!!
                                                                       xo


p.s.   Please don't forget about our puzzle piece fundraiser...any amount donated is deeply appreciated...for every $10.00 you donate your name will go on the back of the piece, so we are able to look back & see who helped in bringing our precious girl home!!! All you have to do is click on our "donate" button under the Africa puzzle!!    Thank you so very much!! I trust & believe this puzzle will be full of names:)   xo

No comments:

Post a Comment