Tuesday, February 21, 2012

13 days by:Grant

I get to go to Ethiopia in 13 more days. I am soooooo excited to leave!!! I am so excited to go see our sister "A".
 My top ten things I am excited about:
 #1... to see my sister
 #2... to show love to alot of kids
 #3... to play with new friends
 #4... to visit Korah ( my mom says its a trash dump where many people live... I'm excited to show love to all of these kids.)
 #5... to finally see what Ethiopia is like
 #6... to spend time where my brothers and sister were born
 #7... to hand out donations that people have donated
 #8... looking forward to meeting some missionary families
 #9... hopefully to see some animals
 #10...exploring a different part of the world


When I get back I will tell you how it went.    Grant

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Grant! Have a great trip...If you're wanting to see some animals, check to see if your parents went to the zoo on their last trip. If not, check it out! :o) You're gonna have an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Grant! Our family hopes to meet you guys while we're in Addis at the same time!

    ReplyDelete