Friday, January 27, 2012

Noonday Launch in Bismarck,ND!!!!!! February 4th!!

I am thrilled for this day!! A day that I can share with old friends, new friends, family, neighbors etc...A day that I can share about Noonday!! A day that you will walk away from, knowing that you made a difference in a woman's life...thousands of miles away. Come. Listen. Laugh. Share. Love. Be loved.


Saturday, February 4, 2012  10:00 am~1:00 p.m

  • Tim10:00am until 1:00pm
Let me, your Noonday Ambassador... show you how a beautiful table of jewelry, home & gift, accessories (purses, scarves, hats and more!!) can share a message of hope for women living in poverty and bring awareness to the need of each orphan on the planet: to find a forever home.

I would be honored if you came for fashion, fun, friends, & refreshments!!!!


And, if for some reason you are unable to make it, click on the link below & fall in love with Noonday!!

http://kristengilliss.noondaycollection.com/
                            xo

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your show!!!!
    i need to finalize my date too :)

    ReplyDelete