Sunday, June 13, 2010

satisfying sunday....

Have I ever told you all how much I LOVE Sunday's???? Well, I just do!! Today we started off the day by going to church, then celebrated my dad's and Kasey's birthday's at my parents house afterwards...corn on the cob, coney-dogs, watermelon...what more could i ask for??ha!! And topped it off with a little ColdStone Creamery cake...mmmm!!! The guys headed out to play ball, I played with the kiddos, and then found a nice spot to relax on the lawn!! After we played for a couple of hours, Kasey, kids and I thought it would be a great day for a walk/hike with our pup....so we headed out, and had a great time together!! We also received a little "milestone" report on our boys yesterday, so , here goes....Ageze is 40.6 inches & 35 lbs!!! And little man Tesfa is......33.9 inches & 28 lbs!!! They are sure growing!!! The kids keep asking how tall they are so...... we made a little growth chart thing by our countdown chain....!!!! I know, sounds crazy, but somehow looking at those pieces of paper with their names, and how tall they are makes me feel closer to them!!Ha!! 26 more days till we leave!!! Which means in less than a month, our boys will be in our arms!!!!
Enjoy a few pics from our day!!! May your days be satisfying to your soul...xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment