Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Love......

Thought you'd enjoy our latest pics:) Thanks to Alicia for taking all of these precious pic's of our boys!! Grant and Kate think it's so cool to see them wearing the shirts that we made them....they said," Mom, can you believe we made those and our hands touched them, and now the boys are wearing them!!" They also think it's great that they too, are in Ethiopia...Ha!!(the pics of our family, and the cards they made the boys are hanging right by their bed,that they share!!!! In case you're wondering.........31 more days till we leave!!!! xo kristen

3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures!!! And their hair is growing in...it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are SO gorgeous! I am so excited for you and your family, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boys are precious!! I love seeing updates...I check daily :)

    I can't wait until you can hold them in your arms!!!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete