Sunday, June 20, 2010

dad's day.......

oh, what a day!!! Happy Father's Day to all of you dad's out there!!! I was lucky to have shared my day with a few really special dad's!!! Kasey, I and the kids went to the zoo(yes, the zoo again!!) We frequent the zoo often!! It was a gorgeous day today, so we had a blast being outdoors:) Then we headed over to my brother's and sister-in-law's home, and enjoyed a grill-out, family, and a few walks around the neighborhood!! It's always fun seeing the cousins together...they are quite the bunch!!(and our bunch is growing!!) I have to tell you....I have the best dad in the entire world!!!(i know, im sure you do too!!) But really, he is one hard-working, family-loving, best bompa, adventurer, god-loving guy!! And i'm happy to claim him as my dad!! Also...a shout out to my father-in-law, Archie....who is in California..we wish we could have shared this day with you too!! well, i'll leave you with a few pics from our fun day!! xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment