Friday, June 4, 2010

Info on the boys:)

Today, we received an update on our boys from our coordinator....Our friend Alicia is in ET picking up her son, and here is what she said about our little men....

    TESFA....they are calling him Tesfa most of the time, sometimes forget and call him Tesfaye. Tried on his shirt with some convincing! Carried his bag of treats from mommy and daddy all day long!!He is a chunk-a-lunk with a cute round face:) Potty trained but in pull-up at night..The t-shirt you sent fit just right. He loved the ring pop and was a totally sticky mess after eating it!!! That's our Tesfa!!!


    AGEZE....Sooo beautiful. Has kind eyes and a kind personality to match. He knows he is Tesfa's brother. Looked out after other children and is an awesome ball player!! Loved the cars you gave him, put his t-shirt on right away and was very proud of it!! I can not wait for the boys to come home and to play with JG(Alicia's son)!! That's our Ageze!!!

Thanks Alicia for the great info...of course, we love hearing about them!! 35 more days until we leave!!!!!!
Check out Alicia's blog @ http://www.findingjoshua.blogspot.com/...     xo kristen

2 comments:

  1. Those two little boys are honestly some of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen.
    My own 5 year old son was looking at their photos with me and asked me if they were going to be OURS... he really thought they were something SPECIAL!
    I can't wait to see pictures of them at home with their family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Gilliss Family,
    Grant this is my first opportunity to check out your family website. I enjoyed the pictures of you (the most!) and your family. I continue to pray for all of you daily. I can't wait to see pictures of the WHOLE family - together in one room. God bless you all.

    Mrs. K.

    ReplyDelete