Tuesday, June 18, 2013

life as of late...iphone style.


Every once in a while, its fun to look through my pics on my phone that have been taken...alot of times I'm unsure of what kind of photos our kids have taken with it!! As my phone was connected to my computer this morning, thought it might be fun to post a few of these!! As you can see, Kate is not shy of the camera!! 

Grant & I getting ready to head to the airport for Ethiopia.
 Grant & I in Denver!
 Day 1 of Grant & I in Ethiopia & we got this sweet pic!! 
 Our Ethiopian Airlines Plane getting ready for our 13 hr flight!! Loved ET Air!!
 My dads 1st meal in Ethiopia...interesting!!
 Grant & I at the top of Entoto Mountain:)
 Beauty everywhere in Addis..
 Grant grinding the coffee beans for the ceremony!
 grant & my dad.
 dinner at Makush in Addis with our team!!
 Our Jemo kids!! Miss them!!
 our plane!
 Our precious niece Lily...sweet, sweet baby!!
 sunny view from our picnic blanket in our backyard:)
 Ageze looking for ticks in Kates hair..haha!! this pic cracks me up for many reasons!!
 My latest project! Canvas transfers! Like how distressed they are!
 My favorite summer salad dressing!! Tastes delicious on a spinach, strawberry, raspberry & blueberry salad!
 Ariyat & one of many scarves!! 
 our traveling boy!
 Our sweet & silly Kate!
 :)
 And, here she goes.....ha!!! 




 picnic at the park with cousins!!
 Me & kiddos out to lunch!
 Silly faces!
 Love my plants! So enjoy spending time in my flower/plant garden!
Celebrating the man I love with our family!
 Fathers day swim with this rad dad!! We are lucky I tell ya!!



1 comment: