Monday, April 23, 2012

8 years ago....Our sweet Kate!!!

Today we are celebrating...and every day after that. 8 years ago today...Kate entered this big world...a world that is so much sweeter with her in it!! We have been celebrating for a few days now...pedicures & lunch with a special friend on Saturday, yummy lunch & then cake & ice cream with family:) If you have had the chance to meet Kate & spent any amount of time with her, you know how precious her heart is. she loves any & everyone. she loves life. Rarely do you see Kate without a smile or that sweet little nose all scrunched up, bubbling over with laughter. This year, she was able to request what she wanted on her cake...you see, most of the time I surprise them with how it's been decorated. Her cake was an exception...how could I deny her request?! She requested weeks in advance...her wish was that Ariyat be on her cake!! Her only other wish was that Ariyat would be home for it...she even considered holding off on her party till she was home:) the love this girl has for other children is absolutely beautiful. her smile & giggle fill our home with such love & joy.

Kate. we celebrate you. today & every other. The day you came into this world, one of our wishes came true. you are my sunshine. I love you. your brothers, sister, dad & I adore you. the way you are with your friends & family makes me so proud. you radiate such happiness. you love life. I love being your mom. when you enter a room, I can't keep myself from smiling. you shine bright.  xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment