Monday, June 20, 2011

father's day 2011....

                                lucky kids & lucky dad!!
                                        me & my hubby!!
                                     My dad & brother Dan!!
                                   Could they be any cuter??
                                    Dad with us 4 kids!!
                                  Love.
                                     Dad..Ageze...Papa Chuck(my dads dad!)
                                                                    Papa Archie!!                                                                                                                                                                Wow...as I think about Father's Day...I feel so completely blessed!! I was lucky enough to have been raised by a Dad who loves God & his Family so much...he has such a kind, generous spirit about him....he would do anything for anyone...he pours as much love into his profession as he does his family...it shows!! He is truly a blessing to us all:) Love you Dad!!

   I'm also so blessed to be raising our family with Kasey!! We are a team!! He loves our family with his whole heart....he works so hard for us....which has enabled me to be a SAHM(stay at home  momma!!).....xoxo

  Dad Gilliss...thank you for raising your son up to be a hard worker...a family man...it greatly benefits our family!!! We wish you could have been here, but so glad Marveen was with you to enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment