Friday, June 10, 2011

a couple of fun re-do's....

                                        kids' bathroom before....


                                         after!!!!
                                          mudroom after!!!
                  This week it was just me & the kiddos....so, we or I guess I should say I...decided to do a bit of re-doing/painting!! What fun it was priming & painting the kids' bathroom tile!! Ageze was not too happy though...the pink bathroom was his fave!! He said, "Ageze like pink bathroom, but mom did good job!!" So, I used a product called "gloss-off" to wipe down the tile...primed the tile, and painted 2 coats of Benjamin Moore...Decorator's White. The bottom pic is of our mud rm/ laundry...I didn't have the clearest before pic...but before it was light yellowish tan, and I painted Pewter Tankard from Sherwin William's...oh, and of course before i painted the walls I gave the trim & everything a fresh coat of Decorators White!!( a quick funny story from our day...we ran to Sherwin Williams for the 2nd time on Thursday, almost closing time...i walked in...and the two guys that were working, were standing behind the till, couldn't see me & all of a sudden started singing a rock n roll song...realllllyyyy loud, eyes closed & just totally jammin out...they turned around & turned like 10 shades of red!!) So, although we'd always rather have Kasey/dad here with us...it did allow us to get a few projects done around the house & outdoors!! The kiddos are into this summer-thing full swing...like sleeping in till 8:30-9!! That sure makes this momma happy!! And tonight Kasey gets home just in time to enjoy our weekend together!! Have a happy wknd!!                                xo kristen

2 comments:

  1. You did a GREAT job!! I had no idea you could paint tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to come here and finish some of my projects? I/We can't seem to get anything done!

    ReplyDelete