Saturday, October 23, 2010

wish i were there...

                                    Mediterranean Sea & entering Africa!!
                                          We made it to Africa!!!
                                          Nile River!!!
                                          Bole Int'l Airport...Addis Ababa
Since Africa is almost always on my mind, I had to share a few of my favorite pics...they're probably not that great to you, but these are just imprinted in my mind...and I dream of being back in those same spots!!
                                                            xo kristen

2 comments:

  1. Me too... Found you on a fellow website! We brought home our daughter in May 2009 and are awaiting a referral for twins also from Ethiopia... We're in our 8th month of waiting and are patiently impatient!
    Blessings.
    j
    www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com
    Beneath the Acacia Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those pics bring me right back there...Africa on my mind, too.

    ReplyDelete