Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What if???


What If?? What if this was your mother or daughter?? What if you saw this as you looked out your window?? What if that was your grandbaby wrapped tightly in in those arms?? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? If this was in our own neighborhood...I choose to think we would do something to help...So, are we just going to sit here pretending this doesnt happen?? That mother & her child will forever be etched in my mind & heart...I saw what I saw and I can't forget it...I don't know about you...but, I'm on a mission!!! A friend and I were visiting yesterday about adoption...Many people think..."Well, you can't help them all, or even attempt to adopt them all...so, when is enough...enough??" When I say enough is enough, I wish people meant...Ok, enough is enough...we've gotta do something to help, serve, or provide for the least of these. Instead, what I'm referring to is...they usually are talking about how many children one should be adopting!!
So....offer me your opinions...suggestions...advice on how we as God's children, can positively affect the lives of his people...here, there & everywhere!!!

1 comment:

  1. I so understand what you mean and I am pryaing about a couple projects that we could maybe partner on... water fundraising is at the top of my list. But I also want to encourage you that you are impacting others. Sharing a phone call, snack, meal , even just bein the kind friendly lady you are to peolpe in the stores matters. I know you want to do more and bigger. God will give you a plan and a mission he is preparing you for it with this longing I suspect. Can't wait to see what exactly he has in mind!

    ReplyDelete