Thursday, April 8, 2010

love grows....

Ok, so last year my parents gave me the beautiful nest on top, for my birthday...what a precious gift, and what's even more precious are my children...all 4 of them!! Then there's the bottom nest...our 4 little peeps:) That makes my heart smile....I know, i was thinking of waiting to show you all, till we officially pass court, and they are officially ours, but, in our hearts they already are..so there you have it...our 4 little chicks...and I can barely wait until we have them "all" in our little nest!! Thank you Lord for the beautiful weather today...you all know how I love me some sun:) And, thank you for blessing my life with 4 precious children....       p.s. kasey asked, "what are you gonna do once we have more, just put ,and grows, and grows, and grows??"  Yep, my thoughts exactly...xoxo kristen

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, sorry about court. Been trying to leave a comment for weeks but no such luck. I need your address to send your necklace!

    Email me at teamalexander at mac dot com and I will send it right away. Hope it makes the wait a little easier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! Put tears in my eyes! Can't wait till you pass court and get those little kids home.

    ReplyDelete