Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Adoption Tees coming soon!

We have been working on a design for our T-shirt fundraiser and I drew this the last couple of days.  I am just putting it out there for some feed back before I move forward with making them available.  The back of the shirt will have Ethiopia written in Amharic with the scripture John 14:18 on it.  The front will have the two hearts for each baby on the location of Ethiopia.  Click on the shirts to get a larger image.

We also wanted to thank our family and friends for all the support we have been receiving.  It really means a lot to us.

Look back soon for a link on the blog to order these shirts.  Proceeds from the fundraiser go to help with the adoption fees and who doesn't like a cool tee!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I really like these Tee's you will have to let us know when we can order them. I wish you and your family the best with the adoption process and I can not wait to meet the two special babies that get to join the GREAT family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete