Thursday, September 17, 2009

Beginning an Adoption?

As Kristen and I  looked to adopt in the beginning stages we researched all over the place and it was a little confusing going through everything bouncing around from site to site and blog to blog.  I would find something I liked and then forget which one it came from.  I remember thinking, I need to write down all the resources and sites that we used so that we can help others in the beginning stages or at least work through it together as we learn also.  I want this process to be smooth for my wife and as stress free as it can be, so I figure if I take care of the leg work, she can concentrate on what she does best and that is loving our family and dreaming about our family to be in Ethiopia.  I want to share our information with all you families who are beginning our thinking about adoption.  I have started to compile links to the resources that we have used.  I will update it as we go but also ask that if anyone has other sites that they have used to send a comment to me at the end of the blog.


Ok, I admit my wife is right.  I am a bit of a research nerd and love this stuff!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment