Monday, September 21, 2009

Papers, papers, and more papers

Staples is our new favorite store.  Organization is a must at this point I guess.  Today I received another stack of forms that need to get filled out, found out I might as well buy 10 copies of my certified birth certificate and marriage license, and feel like turning my basement into a assembly line for forms and documents to be organized and put together.  Next step is to get everyone that is required to fill stuff out to get it on their own stationary and notarize it. Should be easy right.



On a fun note, our T-shirts for the fundraiser are being made on Wednseday and we are waiting to put them on our blog to buy until you can see a sample on an actual person.  Also we got added to a yahoo group from our agency that is reserved for families working with the agency so that we can share information.  It has been very exciting reading there experiences to get an idea of what to expect.

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your blog, Kristen! I added it to my blog list and will be following your journey and keeping your family in my prayers through this process!

    ReplyDelete