Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ageze's 1st day of Kindergarten!!!!







So sorry for such a late post....long story short...I received a cd in the mail of where our sweet girl first was brought in ET...the orphanage...region etc.... I was so crazy excited to see it...I shoved it in our disk drive...damaging the computer & the disc....ooops!!

Anyhow...I couldnt wait to post pic's of Agezes first day of school!!! He wanted to go to school soooo bad...so with the help of the school psychologist, superintendant & my perserverance...he was able to start!!! Why was it so complicated you ask??? Well, Agezes Et birthdate is 11/26/06....so, that would mean he wouldnt turn 5 until November 2011...hmmm. After much evaluation from doctors, dentist, school psych...etc... everyone has agreed he's more like almost 6!! So, Ageze's wish was granted...and he was able to start Kindergarten!! He is loving school!! He told me the other day..."momma, I ask a little boy...will you be my best friend??" And I said,"what did he say??" Ageze said,"of course he said yes!!" So, he has many friends & is just lovin it!! xo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures-so handsome! I'm so thankful he was able to start kindergarten-good job persevering, mom! :)

    side note: We totally love this song at our house! (the one playing on your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, what a beautiful boy!!

    ReplyDelete