Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the night before 2nd & 3rd grade...

How time flies...so hard to believe we have a 2nd & 3rd grader!! Their backpacks are lined up by the door, their first day of school clothes are crisply pressed on the ironing board...which they requested!! They love wrinkle free clothes:) They are excited yet nervous. they continue to ask..."mom, will kids like me, or what if nobody wants to play with me??" And this momma heart breaks each time they ask. I know starting a new school makes them a little more nervous, unsure of the schedule, new faces, lunch lines & the in & outs of a new place...but I KNOW they will do great!!

In other exciting, make this momma cry news....Ageze will more than likely be starting kindergarten on Monday!! He is soooo excited!!! And how did this happen???? well, between the dentist & the doctor & I...we feel like he is definitely older than his b.C. states....so, I made a few calls & now we are just waiting on an early entrance exam, and hopefully it'll be good to go!! He was thrilled to pick out his own backpack, school supplies & such...here's hoping for exciting news for Ageze!!!

So, our house will seem much different...just Tesfa & I. Which will also be a great time for the two of us:)
Stay tuned for sweet pic's of their first day:) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment