Sunday, August 21, 2011

before & after. adoption update.







excuse this non-adoption related post. Since my plan is to make this into a book, it's fun to document all of our life's happenings...and, well, since we live in a 1929's old house...much painting is happening around here!! Fun to see progress:)

In adoption news...our homestudy is in our hands & complete...now we will wait for our fingerprint appt & I171H !! Then it will be off to ET!!! An estimate in our eyes...we know this could be a long shot, but like I've said before...we are hopeful. We hope to have court date late December/early January!! So, although it seems like much might not be happening...it is..we can't wait to get our hands on our girl!!! xo

1 comment:

  1. I have loved reading your blog.. I will be praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete