Friday, May 6, 2011

A whole lotta catchin up!!!!

All i can say is Wow!!! It's almost been 2 mths since I have blogged...whew!! I have to admit...as much as i love to write & process all of our daily happenings here on this blog...it did feel a bit good to have a break...not a wanted break...a required break...because, you see...our family moved into a new( well, new to us home!!) home..which meant from end of January till 2 wks ago...my very gracious parents allowed our large family to occupy their basement...Thanks again Mom & Dad!! So, my parents did have a computer, but you see, I'm not the best at downloading pics and such on my own computer, let alone their virus infested one!! So, I'm back!! Also, in the midst of those few months...we celebrated Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Kates 7th Birthday, Easter...etc...so you I'm just warning you...there will be an overload of pic's!! Ageze & Tesfa have been home almost 10 months now...so hard to believe!! Hard to believe that they don't speak a word of Amharic, hard to believe that 1 yr ago we were still waiting to pass court & so hard to believe how much they have learned in the past months!! Well, I must start the blog catch up...you see, I will be making this into a book for each of our kids..can't skip all of the important milestones in the last few mths!!                                                            xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment