Wednesday, May 18, 2011

missing this today...10 months home!!!


                                  
                                  10 mths ago...
                       can you believe I actually miss this??....i do!!!

 This morning i woke up missing ET...and then this afternoon my mom & grandma stopped over, grandma asked how long it's been since A& T have been home...and Today...it's been 10 months!! No wonder I miss it...And yes, I really do miss the taste of their food...roadtrip to Mpls might be in our near future!! Not that it compares to the "real" injera, doro wat...etc...but it's worth a try!!! Not a day goes by where I don't think about ET..i consider that a good thing:)  Hoping that a trip to ET is not so far in our future!!! Ageze & Tesfa...you amaze us!!                                xo

No comments:

Post a Comment