Saturday, May 22, 2010

sweet smiles:)

So, thought you'd enjoy a couple more pix of our boys!! Oh, and by the way... Ageze is approx. 4 1/2 years old?? and Tesfa is 2 1/2-3?? And, all along we've thought his name is Tesfaye, however, we were just informed that it is actually Tesfa!! I sure hope we are pronouncing them correctly, otherwise they might wonder what is wrong with their momma!! Can't wait to kiss on those cheeks, and hold those sweet little hands!! Thanks for all of the sweet wishes, balloons, cookie cake, and horn blowing......you know who you are!! We are lucky to have such sweet friends in our lives!! Just have to share a quick bit that Grant said yesterday... He said, "Mom, i wish all of my days were as happy as yesterday(day we passed court!!)" and i said.."why buddy, arent most of your days really good?" Grant..." well, not like that one..that one was really good because i actually have two new brothers now!!" Cute, huh??   xo kristen

3 comments:

  1. Kristen:

    I know I said this before but I just can't get over how GOOD Tesfaye looks. (sorry...I'm still going to think that's his name. lol) He looks so much older and SOOOO healthy. He has really slimmed down, I think, or maybe gotten taller. He is just glowing!! (must be because he knows he has a new family!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he has hair!!! That's the difference! I just went back and looked at my pics from the care center. No wonder he looks so different. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are beautiful!! I am so excited for you to finally get to hold them in your arms!!

    ReplyDelete