Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy May!!!

May 2nd??? Really...snow is falling from the sky, and we have very cold temps(in my opinion!!)..not what i wanted to see on this sunday morning!! But, what i have been wanting to see, came to my yahoo inbox....yep, you guessed it...new photos of our boys!!! Let me tell you, they are beautiful, and beyond precious...and yes, hopefully as of May 6th, this coming thursday, we'll be introducing them to you....i know, we've said this 2 other times, so don't hold your breath...but they will take your breath away..thats for sure:)So, please pray with us that the 3rd time we will pass, and can start planning our actual trip to ET. We have definitely been tested in the patience area...but once again, it reminds me that my plan is not always the best, and that God is right there guiding the way...it may not have been the way i thought it would go, but knowing that God is leading us..we know that it will be at a perfect time, and feel peace in trusting Him. Yesterday we delivered may day baskets to our friends and family...what a fun time!! Good thing the kids reminded me of this exciting occasion, in my mind it couldnt possibly have been May 1st..snow yesterday too!! Good thing it has been melting:) This momma loves the warm weather..like 80 degree warm weather!!! Oh, and only 2 more weeks of school for the kids..yippppeeeeee!!! I love when the kids are home, and i love summer...so that makes me happy!! Grant made me a card for my birthday and this is what it said..."Mom, i love you so much. You are the best mom ever. Even though you are crazy sometimes, which I like!!" Love Grant. I asked him what the crazy part meant...he had written it in another card also!! He said, "well, it's not a bad thing mom, it just means you like to act like a kid with us, and we like to hear you laugh!!" I thought that was pretty cute...he likes to hear my laughter as much as I like to hear theirs!! There's nothing quite like hearing your children laughing..makes me smile:) Happy "snowy" May!! xo kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment