Saturday, July 7, 2012

Embassy trip....2012!!!

Here are a few pictures from Kasey's trip to pick up Ariyat...I'm sure I will post more, these were just a few that I have enjoyed looking at! Since we decided that it was best for me to stay back here at home with our other 4 during the Embassy trip, I've loved looking through these pic's over & over. Makes me feel a tad closer to the experience they had. It's been 3 weeks now since she arrived here at home & we feel as though she's been here forever. Not saying that she doesn't have times of grieving/sadness, she does. But, overall...the transition is going as well as it possibly could:) She is one silly, sweet, precious little girl!! Enjoy a glimpse of their time in ET.....xo




















2 comments:

  1. Where is she from? Southern Nations and Nationalities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great seeing your family at target yesterday. I was in awe at all of God's beauty and grace your family represents. God Bless the Gilliss family!!

    ReplyDelete