Monday, December 19, 2011

The week of blessings. The Tesfa tale.

Thanks again to all of you, who have come alongside our family, whether it be through prayers, finances, or well wishes. We have been extremely blessed by all of you!! The grand total for the week was....$5,905.00!!!!! The lucky winners of the Kindle Fire's were....Kari Weigel & Amy Hanson!!!



 Also, while I'm taking a few minutes to blog...I also have to tell you about Tesfa's conversation with me this morning. It went something like this: "Momma, do you like my color??"  "Yes, Tesfa, momma LOVES your beautiful skin!" "Momma, do you want color like me?" "Oh, yes...I wish I had your beautiful brown skin...Momma loves your skin!!"  "Momma, you can have skin like me! just go to the paint store and buy brown paint:)" "Oh, buddy, it's not that easy!"
                       "ok, momma....just go to Ethiopia, and then you will turn brown!!!!!"

                                                          Love that boy!
                                                                         xo                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment