Saturday, August 7, 2010

July 9-10th,2010


I'm Back!!! It's time I start documenting our trip!! So here goes.... July 9th....the day that always seemed sooo far away...almost like a dream..and it finally came!! Now, don't get me wrong..it was NOT an easy day for me. I knew I'd have a hard time..but not so bad that I'd be threatening Kasey that I was about to get off that plane!!! Don't mistake my tantrum throwing for not wanting to go and get our boys...it was just very hard leaving teary-eyed kids here at home...So, once we made it to Mpls, my head became much more clear and the excitement kicked in...and we received a pic of the boys smiling ear to ear right before boarding our plane to Amsterdam...our coordiantor said..."they must know you are on your way to get them!!" Anyhow, I survived the looooong 18 hr plane ride and arrived in Ethiopia on Saturday, July 10th at 9:05 p.m....but more on that day later...for now, enjoy our pics from our trip over!!!

1 comment:

  1. I told you that before you knew it you would have been there & home!! It's such a crazy journey...love the pictures! They bring back great memories.

    ReplyDelete