Monday, October 18, 2010

more...

You are probably wondering what the title of this post means...More?? Since returning home from Ethiopia, that has been a constant word on my mind...There has to be MORE that we as a family, community, or society can do. But what does that mean for us?? One of the things that comes to mind for me is....We dont have an excess of $ just sitting here...to help, sponsor, go on mission trips, send people on mission trips, support other families adoptions...those are just a few of my desires!! I sure hope in the near future I can look back and say..."Wow, we stepped out in faith & look what God made possible".... I WANT to do more, I have a constant voice in my head saying.."Do more..Do more...make a difference!" Some of you may say..."Well, you did!" "You adopted these children..your done." I do believe we as a family have made a huge difference in Ageze & Tesfa's life..but that doesnt go without saying.."They continue to bless our life, we have learned an abundance from them, and although there have been tough days here & there...we are forever grateful that we were chosen to be their forever family." So, I guess what I'm saying is...I DON'T want to be done serving, helping, loving on God's people...and not only here in America...I can't get Ethiopia to leave my thoughts...and I hope it never does.  Lord, I pray that you lead me on the path that not only fulfills my purpose, but also brings you Glory.  Amen.




 And what's a post without any pictures...a few funny one's from our wknd!! Here's to a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. A well written post that we should pray everyday...that we would bring Him glory!! Thank you!! And I love how adoption changes us--

    ReplyDelete